Identification of the website owner
The owner of this website is Doctor Fakoy S.L. with registered office at Passeig de la Bonanova 10 - 08022 in Barcelona and tax identification number B66577461. You can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com or by using the contact form on our website.
Who is responsible for the personal data we collect on this website?
The data controller is Doctor Fakoy S.L. with registered office at Passeig de la Bonanova 10 - 08022 in Barcelona.
What data will we collect from you?
On our website, the only personal data that we will process about you is the data that you provide to us when you use one of our contact forms or if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter.
What is the purpose of such data processing?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Answer to your queries using the contact form.
- Send you newsletters if you expressly subscribe.
What is the legal basis for these data processing operations?
The legal basis is the legitimate interest in answering your queries as well as consent in the case of newsletters.
How long will the data be kept?
We will retain your personal data for a maximum period of 3 years. After this period, your personal data will be deleted. Recipient(s) of the data
Your personal data will not be provided or transferred to any entity outside the controller; however, in the case of newsletters, we use Mailchimp technology to send you emails with news.
International data transfers
We do not carry out international transfers of data of any kind or category.
What rights does the person concerned have?
The GDPR gives you the following rights, which you may exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; the email must be sent to us from the same email address you used to write to us or subscribe to our newsletter:
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, the right of access to personal data and to information relating to their processing.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right of suppression
You have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay
- We are obliged to delete personal data without undue delay in the following circumstances:
the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws the consent given for specific purposes or the explicit consent given for the processing of special categories of data, such as data revealing his or her political opinions, as long as such processing is not based on another legal ground;
- the data subject objects to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller.
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- compliance with a legal obligation that requires the processing of data
- imposed by Union or Member State law which applies to the
- the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the person responsible;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, insofar as the right to erasure would make impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the purposes of such processing;
- for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
You have the right to obtain the restriction of data processing when one of the following conditions is met:
- You challenge the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of their use;
- We do not need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the purpose of making, exercising or defending claims;
- You have objected to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, while we check whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Opposition to processing
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6(1)(1)(a) and (b). e) o f) of the GDPR. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Complaint to the data protection authorities
You have the right to complain to data protection supervisory authorities if you believe that your personal data is not being processed correctly.
Processing of data of minors
Our services must be used by persons over 14 years of age, so if you are under this age you should refrain from using them.
We may require official documentation to prove age.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The collection of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Under no circumstances may cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyse
web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit our site. A permanent website has a fixed expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
PURPOSE OF EACH OF THE COOKIES USED
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
HOW CAN YOU SET OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
In order for us to use these cookies you will need to consent to them and we will understand this consent if you continue to browse our website.